Eco Brand Creative is proud to be the first company in Australia, under the licensor Design Force, to produce products in Re-board®.
Welcome to Eco-board’s “work in progress” website.
Eco-board represents the future of sustainable design in Australia, offering an alternative to the use of solid boards and PVC’s for displays, structures and furniture. Paper based boards are incredibly strong and can substitute most things currently made from MDF, chipboard and PVC’s (plastics).
Swedish company, Design Force, has developed and manufactures a board laminate material called Re-board®, which is made from recycled paper and can itself be recycled. The material is very light, strong and printable. Re-board® consists of a patented paper based board with a unique engineered fluted core, a lightweight product with excellent strength properties. In its basic form it has good planar flatness and provides thermal isolation and protection from different weather conditions.
Re-board® is the most versatile board material available today and uniquely responds to the market need for function and form, coupled with sustainability.
KEY BENEFITS OF RE-BOARD®.
- Can be recycled like regular paper
- No harmful products are used in the manufacturing process
- Decreases the use of raw material by 80% compared with solid boards like MDF and chipboard
- Energy efficient production (CO2 emissions from Cradle to Gate for 16mm board is 2kg per meter squared)
- Light weight decreases CO2 emissions from transportation and provides low transport costs